90-Day Manufacturer Limited Warranty on all surfboards from date of purchase. We guarantee against any abnormal defect in workmanship and materials within this period. At our sole discretion we reserve the right to either have the defective part or product professionally repaired, or replaced with an equivalent product at no cost to you.
This warranty commitment does not cover claim conditions listed below.
- Damage or defects caused by impact with any materials or objects (rocks, docks, other boards, etc.).
- Damage or defects caused by wave impact and/or impact with ocean/lake floor.
- Damage or defects caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, or out of water handling, including marks left by over tightening transport straps.
- Damage or defects caused by heel dents also known as pressure dings.
- Damage to fin or fin box caused by impact to the fin.
- Lost fins due to improper installation.
- Damage or delamination caused by over heating as a result of exposure to direct sunlight while not in use.
- Damage or defects caused by inappropriate storage in temperatures over 32°C/90°F and under 0°C/32°F.
- Damage or defects caused by storage of the board in closed, damp conditions (example a wet board bag).
- Use in excess of the manufacturers recommended maximum pressure and/or load capacity.
- Boards that have been towed by power or sail boats.
- Boards that have been structurally or dimensionally altered or modified by customer.