“We’ve found them pleasant to work with, and quick to respond to our questions about their products. Their SUPs have constantly improved year over year, and with the great additions to the Waterwalker 126 we look forward to seeing what they’ll do next.” Justin, SUPBoardGuide.com
SUPBoardGuide.com exists to help people learn everything they can about stand up paddleboarding. Besides articles that will help you have a better paddle boarding experience, they also review paddleboards and rank them based upon five distinct factors. Their review criteria for paddleboards, including Thurso Surf, are based upon the following criteria:
- Versatility. What sort of activities can you use this paddleboard for?
- Construction. How durable is the paddleboard? How heavy? How does it feel?
- Stability. How easy is it to stand on? How many people can you bring with you?
- Appearance. What does the board look like? Does it have multiple color options?
- Performance. How is maneuverability? How is the tracking? How is the glide?